QUALITY AND REPORTING
SRX promotes a quality culture at every level throughout the organisation and has developed a comprehensive approach to the management of quality issues. All of SRX's facilities operate under a common Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure the same quality objectives and targets are achieved from incoming materials to manufacturing and assembly to final QA inspection.
SRX's Quality Management System is structured around the requirements of ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2005 and ISO13485:2004 and is registered as meeting the requirements of the standard with SGS. Additionally, we have certified IPC 610 (inspection) and IPC 7721(soldering rework) trainers at each site ensuring that operators are trained and are competent at inspection and rework.
Corporate initiatives such as Six Sigma improvement projects, 5S programs and regular benchmarking ensure that plants operate to the highest standard of efficiency and quality.
Procedures, systems and tools are shared group-wide via the intranet:
- Corrective and Preventative Action Database
- Engineering Change Control
- Restricted access of product specific documentation
- Corporate Quality and Environmental Procedures
- Regular Customer KBI (Key Business Indicator) Reports
- Global and Inter-Plant Benchmarking, and
- Continuous Improvement Programs